Thursday, June 28, 2012

Massive Art Update Part 8: FFG Talisman

This illustration called Wolfsbane was my first card done for a different FFG product called Talisman. It was illustrated for their expansion The Blood Moon. 

This unlike my normal high fantasy work takes place in a Gothic horror setting which gave me a nice opportunity to play with the mood of the setting. All in all I was quite pleased with this piece and really excited to work on Talisman.

Since this first piece I had done some more work for Talisman which has been some of my best work as of late. I do really like working on this product as well as with the great AD's at FFG. 

The next post will be the last in the Massive Update series and will feature more card work. And do not worry I have been saving the best for last. Get ready to see my personal absolute favorite L5R card that I illustrated.

No comments: