Monday, June 25, 2012

Massive Art Update Part 6: L5R The Scorpion Wall is Finished


This piece was done for Legend of the Five Rings set Embers of War. It is entitled The Scorpion Wall is Finished. This is one of my favorite pieces I had done for L5R. I especially love the level of detail I got in this one. I also really loved the idea of the contrasting sides of the wall playing with different types of environments. 

You can tell how much I like this as I now have it as a new banner at the top of my blog. This is of course unless you are reading this in the distant future and by this point I had changed it. If that is the case sorry for being a liar.

I hope you guys enjoy this piece as much as I did. Stay tuned for part 7 which will bring us back to some more comic work.

No comments: