Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Massive Art Update Part 7: Magic #4

We are almost at the end of the Massive Update. Here we have the latest published issue of Magic the Gathering. These are pages from issue #4 where the story has culminated in an epic battle between our protagonist and the person he has been hunting. Because this is the big battle that has been culminating for a few issues there are a lot of really great magic spells that are used and thus leading to some of my favorite pages. I really had so much fun coloring some of my favorite magic card spells brought into the comic. Like you can see in page 16 the summoning of a Sturmgeist.

That is all for this update and the last comic update I will have. I hope you have been enjoying the large influx of posts. Next time we go back to the card art.


No comments: