Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sexual Stereotypes ...... IN PRINT

Considering that this illustration was done as two separate spots I thought I should show how it was actually printed. I figured this would help give a better idea of how they work together.

Also an update on
upcoming projects. As I mentioned before I did an illustration for a local magazine, that would be this one (I know I said I would post sketches but I was a bit behind so I posted all at once). I'm working on the magazine cover with all the comic book heroes, I have a rough sketch for that one finished. Also I had mentioned a long time ago I was working on a zombie comic I have a two page spread for that done, and it will be posted soon. I also did get a new gig for another prototype magazine who wants me to illustrate an article about the popularity of goth and vampires ex. Twilight, I'm working on thumbs for that. As far as my shark vs squid and mythology character designs they will eventually get done but are still sadly on the back burner.

So to recap:

Zombie Comic: COMPLETE
Comic book heroes (mag cover): Rough Sketch
Goth Vampire: Thumbnails
Squid vs Shark: On the Back Burner
Mythology Character Designs: On the Back Burner


I think this listing will help inform anyone who wants to know what I'm up to, as well as help keep my schedule straight throughout my posts. That's all for now, keep commenting..... I like the attention.

No comments: