Monday, March 23, 2009

The Great Comic WARS Rough

I was there, I saw the great war. As heroes clashed in the sky and doomsday weapons ran free in the streets. I saw the great powerhouses of DC and Marvel collide. And then...... there was an evil alien squid monster.....or was there? Oh Watchmen.

Well in case you were confused, there was no great war, I know I was sad too, that would have been great though. If you asked me who would win in the end I'd say Dr Doom. Cause really he is DOOM. Anyway this is my rough sketch for the magazine cover I am working on. The article is obviously about graphic novels that have been made into movies, and their great success.

I ended up making this a great battle featuring; Rorschach, The Joker, Leonidas, Dr Manhattan, Iron Man, and V or at least his mask.

I realized I never really show my process on my blog so what better time to than now. I should have the finish for this in a few weeks keep a look out for it.

That's it for tonight or morning, laters.

P.S. a fun little pun the missile in Joker's launcher is a Spartan Missile. The idea made me smile.

No comments: