Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year and the return of the Pin-Up Series

Happy New Year I hope everyone had a good one. Well it is the start of a new year so I'm bringing it back old school. Here is the drawing for the latest addition to my sci-fi/fantasy pin-up series.

This piece has actually already been finished for about a month now just as per usual I didn't get around to posting it.

You may have noticed but this was not one of my original pin-ups planned but there have been a few changes since then. I didn't care for where some of them were going so I decided to rework them. You can see the updated list below.

That be all for now but expect to see the finish uploaded soon along with some drawings and studies for new work.


Galactic Temptress: COMPLETE "X Marks the Spot"
Steam Punk Apocalypse: Reference Stage
Serpent Mistress: COMPLETE "Wrapped Around Her Finger"
Cyborg Ferocity: Reference Stage
Asian Dragon Slayer:
COMPLETE "After the Kill"
Angelic Beauty: Reference Stage

Elven Ladies: Reference Stage

No comments: