Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hell Hath No Fury...

This is the sketch to one of the other pieces I am working on that is not part of my pin-up series. It showcases one of the characters I had created for my mythology. Basically she is a lightning goddess and all that fun stuff. I had an old drawing I did of her posted in an old post as well. I actually have a great deal of stories planned out for her since she is one of my favorite characters in my world. Eventually I plan on making a comic about one of her stories and this scene is partially depicting a part of that epic. I know I basically summed her up as a lightning goddess but trust me there is much much more to her than just that. Well once I can get some of the stories fleshed out a bit more I'll get around to posting them as well.

As far as the images go, I attached the original drawing I did as well as a desaturated version. I gave the desaturated version because I feel it tightens up the drawing a bit and can better convey some of what I am trying to get across in the piece.

That is all I have for this update but look for the final drawing and studies to my serpent mistress to be uploaded soon.

Laters.

No comments: