Monday, October 12, 2009

A Taste of Painter

As luck would have it I was recently asked to teach a Corel Painter workshop at Syracuse University. It will be on two consecutive Saturdays Oct 17th and 24th, from Noon -3:00 PM. As you can see by the poster I uploaded.

The workshop will consist of a tutorial of the program followed by a demo. The students will then practice the first day painting a still life or portrait to familiarize themselves with the program.

They will then have the next week to create a full finished piece, with time to work on it on the 24th. We will then finish up the day with a class critique.

I am really looking forward to this workshop. I think the students will create some great images. If possible, after the workshop I'll see about uploading some of my students work to share with everyone what they did.

No comments: