Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jack the Ripper

About a few months ago my friend and fellow artist J. S. Choi and I were talking to author Doug Brode and we were offered a job working on his graphic novel about Jack the Ripper. This is the test image that we did together for the project. J. S. is the line artist while I do the painting.

The company that is publicizing this seemed to really like the work we did for them. Right now we are finishing up the first few pages and then we should finalize the contract.

Once we get confirmation about everything i will let everyone know. The book will take awhile to illustrate being the fact it is over 150 pages, but once it comes out make sure you pick up a copy of it.

2 comments:

mark a lone said...

fantastic page sir! I love the coloring...

Unknown said...

Thank you so much I am very glad you like it. =)