Monday, November 1, 2010

Frazetta Tribute DRAWING

I know I have been way past posting this but here it is the finished drawing to my Frazetta Tribute piece. The funny thing is I am already done with the painting so expect to see that posted soon. I have just been caught up by many things the past few weeks. In fact, I am currently posting this from the airport as I am waiting to head to Florida for my cousin's wedding.

As far as the drawing goes I reworked her anatomy a bit and played around with the gesture of the cats. I think it turned out well and the finish painting I am really proud of.

Expect to see the finish for this as well as some brand new stuff for my sci-fi/fantasy pin-up series, and some special new awesomeness.

That is all for now, as I am leaving on a jet plane.

P.S. a belated Happy Halloween I hope everyone had a good time.

No comments: