Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday Must Have Been My Birthday!!!

Yeah it is almost 4:30 in the morning and I am greeting you all at the end of a fun birthday. A few friends and I went to Olive Garden (unlimited soup, salad, and bread-sticks are VERY good) and then we hung out, watched House, and played cards all night. All in all it was a good day.

Since I am still up now I figured I would give an update on what you should expect in the next few weeks. I will have some more step by steps up soon of the rest of my Beowulf series, I should also have a finished drawing of a portrait I have been working on, as well as a very old drawing of a giant flying turtle done soon.

I hope you are looking forward to my new stuff and I hope you enjoy them. Well I am off to bed now to get some rest for a D&D packed day.

Also remember today the 21st of August is Worldwide D&D Game Day, so get a group friends together, a bag of dice, Mountain Dew, Cheetos, and get NERDY.

No comments: