Friday, January 22, 2010

Wrapped Around Her Finger

The second one is done. Here it is the second in my pin-up series called Wrapped Around Her Finger. With this one I wanted to harp back to the classical styles of Frank Frazetta, with the sensual women in the wild with mythical serpents. However, I wanted to get a more fantastical ideal across with her, instead of just a woman with snakes. Thus I wanted to convey her as this mythic creature who herself is very serpentine-like.

As always the finish is done in Corel Painter.

I may not have time to work on the pin-up series for a little bit. However, the next piece will be my angelic beauty one.

Galactic Temptress: COMPLETE "X Marks the Spot"
Steam Punk Apocalypse: Reference Stage
Serpent Mistress: COMPLETE "Wrapped Around Her Finger"
Cyborg Ferocity: Reference Stage
An Elegant Universe: Reference Stage
Angelic Beauty: Reference Stage

Punkish Self-indulgence: Reference Stage

No comments: