Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Sssssimple Ssssssketch.

I have been meaning to post this sketch for awhile now but life has been so hectic I have only just now got around to it. It is the sketch for my second pin-up piece my serpent mistress. The process for this piece is much further along than this post would make it seem. I have already finished the final drawing and now I am working on some value and color roughs.

As soon as I get the finished drawing scanned in I will make sure to post it. A bit sooner than this one I hope.

I have been working on some other projects as well not only my pin-up series. Expect to see a new sketch for quite an epic piece soon.

Well, that is all for now, until later.

Galactic Temptress: COMPLETE "X Marks the Spot"
Steam Punk Apocalypse: Reference Stage
Serpent Mistress: Value/Color Studies
Cyborg Ferocity: Reference Stage
An Elegant Universe: Reference Stage
Angelic Beauty: Reference Stage

Punkish Self-indulgence: Reference Stage

No comments: