Sunday, July 12, 2009

Little Sketch and ANOTHER NEW LINK (I swear this is the last one)

Sadly, I don't have access to a good scanner right now so I can not really show most of what I have been doing. I did however decide to take a photo of my latest sketch, this way I can at least show everyone a small piece of what I have been up to.

I used a friend of mine, Jen, as the model. Instead of just doing a straight up portrait I decided to make her an Elven type creature. Yay Elves, fun times. Other than that the image is self explanatory. I will upload a better quality image once I get to a good scanner.

Also, I know I said I wouldn't do this again but I made another portfolio site. This one is at Imagine Fx's site. Same deal as always this link will be added to the top of my blog in case you want to see.

That would be all for tonight, but I shall have more sketchbook goodness soon.

2 comments:

Schin Loong. said...

That's looking good! And I don't think there's anything wrong in registering with lots of art community websites. We need all the exposure we can get.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feedback Schin and yeah I guess we do don't we.